Call for Articles
ECSA Moldova announces call for articles to be published in "European Studies" Journal editions 2018.
The content of articles will focus on EU affairs: legal studies, economic studies, historical studies, political and administrative studies, international relations and diplomacy studies, comparative regionalism studies, intercultural dialogue studies.
Guidelines for authors
Article shall contain the following mandatory elements:
• format - MS Word C5; font - Calibri; indent - 1.25; top and bottom - 10 mm; left and right - 15 mm;
• title: font size - 14 Bold; central alignment;
• name and surname of the author, accompanied by titles (if applicable); right alignment;
• institutional affiliation; right alignment;
• e-mail; right alignment;
• abstract of 5-8 lines: font size - 11; indent - 1.25; justified alignment; space between lines - 1;
• keywords: up to 10 relevant notions; font size - 11; indent - 1.25; justified alignment; space between lines - 1;
• article’s content will have 20,000-40,000 characters (including the presentation of the problem, methods, results, conclusions, recommendations); font size - 12 mm; space between lines - 1.
• citations are given in quotation marks without modifying their font;
• footnotes are accepted with continuous numbering; font size - 10 mm; space between lines - 1.
Chicago Style rules are applied to footnotes and bibliography.
The articles are subject to assessment.